The PRO–Diary is a compact wrist–worn electronic diary designed to collect subjective data. The PRO–Diary is ideal for use in clinical or medical research applications. Diary recordings can be seamlessly integrated with all Vivonoetics Sensor systems using VivoSense software.
The PRO–Diary user interface consists of a touch sensitive ‘slider’ device, two buttons and an ultra–clear OLED screen. Questions are programmed in the easy–to–use software then uploaded to the device via USB. The PRO–Diary can ask eight different types of questions from multiple choice to Likert scale. Once completed questions are downloaded to PC and can be analysed within VivoSense and integrated with physiological data sets.
- The PRO–Diary can offer much higher levels of compliance than paper based alternatives
- Excellent compliance rates in comparison with other electronic data capture methods*
- Programmable alarms ensure maximum possible patient response
- User configurable: questionnaires uploaded and downloaded via USB
- Ask any question, in any language and in any format
- Up to one month battery life allows long–term data capture in the field**
- Ultra–clear screen easily read by users of all age groups
- Minimal analysis time with automatic data export in any format
- Record answers regularly not retrospectively; full visibility of when your subject is answering questions and how long it takes them to do so.
- Questions include: Multiple choice, Visual Analogue Scale (VAS), List choice, Enter a time, Enter a number, Simple message, Free Text and Likert scale
*A recent study showed 84% PRO–Diary compliance compared with 74% Palm Pilot compliance.
** @ approx. 15 mins of questioning per–day