Ambulatory, Passive and Continuous Respiratory Monitoring and data Analysis for Clinical Trials
Vivonoetics provides customized, project specific monitoring and data analysis services with a focus on continuous, passive monitoring of respiration.
Passive measurements obtained during activities of normal daily living provide a true picture of respiratory disorders’ impacts as well as efficacy of treatment.
Benefits of Ambulatory, Passive and Continuous Monitoring
- AMBULATORY: Monitors respiratory functionduring normal daily activities.
- PASSIVE: Patients are not required to actively participate in the performance of effort-dependent maneuvers.
- CONTINUOUS: Monitoring provides improved accuracy over periodic assessments.
- Sized for all ages from premature babies through to adults.
- Safety assessment through continuous monitoring for respiratory depression.
- Provides a detailed time-line for evaluation of drug pharmacodynamics.
Vivonoetics Respiratory Data Services
Vivonoetics uses VivoSense™ Clinical to provide customized analysis services for data obtained in Preclinical and Phase I-IV respiratory clinical trials.
VivoSense™ Clinical provides a range of validated tools for detailed evaluation of lung function.
Vivonoetics data analysts use VivoSense™ Clinical to rapidly review and perform essential QC and calibrations on respiratory data, as well as efficiently organize data for subsequent statistical analysis.